Saturday, September 5, 2009

Viagra & Porn are hot cakes over internet

Hi Readers

My experience over internet and my research, I have seen many a times of Google search result displaying results for keywords like viagra, porn and other similar words that mean the same. But if we check the guidelines put forward by Google or other Search Engine displaying that its unethical to display content over internet,but still I find the words/terms that mean Porn or Viagra attaining the maximum traffic and search than any other, and I also viewed websites displaying content relating the same. Google is trying its best efforts to make sure all possible efforts are taken to make sure the search list is clean and ethical to all age group audience. But people in this trade of Viagra and Porn know how easy it is to get traffic on to the website if they use or take help of (by linking) to porn or viagra websites.

I have clients coming up to me and my company for setting up PPC and for performing search engine optimization SEO, for there website of static pages to figure on the top page of Google, yahoo and MSN and they are ready to pay as much as we aks for to performing this task, in-spite of our repeated advice that Google or other search Engines will slap the website of static pages over internet or SE ranking they insist of getting this Advertising modules performed with no assurance of success. The simple reason is that they know by just one day display over internet and search Engines that can attain millions of audience attention and business. So for even one day they they are ready to invest millions. There are lots of skilled people working over SEO and website setup over key terms Viagra & Porn, just to mint money what else.

What I trust & believe is Viagra & Porn are hot cakes over internet and they will remain hot topics for long long time. They have become a source of Minting money & Internet over internet.

I know it, you know it and in-fact Mr. Bruce Clay knows it very well.........

No comments: