For all marketing aspects over the internet, I have noticed that lot of my clients come for services for Search Engine Optimization, Affiliate Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing and many more. But each time I talk to them in reference to there project I have notice many times that they have a very poor website that needs to be Marketed. Which is a very hard thing to do, as if your website is not good itself it would never make money for you in any aspect.
The look & feel, navigation, user friendly aspect, customer interaction all this plays a very important aspect to make a successful marketing success. I would request all members to first make your website something that's the best to hold on interest of potential client, then move to Marketing & Branding.
Website is a foundation of all marketing & Branding campaign, if the foundation itself is not strong, don't expect the marketing aspect to do wonders.
4 comments:
Hi Dennis,
I completely agree with you. A business website need to be up to the mark in terms of presentation as well as content before u start working on its marketing. Even if I suppose myself as a potential customer and I happen to browse a top ranking but poorly made business site that doesnt attract me in the first instance, why would I be interested in even starting off any business discussion with the company. I guess businesses will learn the lesson fast when they see their online business/RFIs not growing in proportion to the traffic hitting their site.
Well...All the best to you in ur efforts to make a marketing success out of all sorts of websites! ;-)
Nadine
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your comment, its always wise to share knowledge among the knowledge seekers.
Hi,
This is an interesting perspective. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information.
Internet marketing can be much less expensive than traditional marketing and it can reach a huge, precisely targeted audience. Because there are no geographic barriers in internet marketing, it is truly possible to do business worldwide and to sell anything from anywhere, even from the comfort of your own home.
Hi Sophie,
Certainly, you have mentioned it perfectly correct and I am truly with you when you say "there are no geographic barriers in internet marketing, it is truly possible to do business worldwide and to sell anything from anywhere, even from the comfort of your own home"
Internet has made the working and connections over far places easy and accessible and I am sure over times to come, Internet (Google Map) will be be used for safe guarding Nation borders from Intruders.
Thanks a lot Sophie
Post a Comment